Never mind the earthquake! Just pass the mayonnaise, Mother Theresa!
This is Brain Software Podcast number 98, and we’re booting poor hypnotic technique in the very pouch! So we greet you with a hearty “Loochie!” Dave Ambrose didn’t show up for work, so here we go in a podcast all about taking action.
And make sure you check out the show notes below while you’re listening. Keep sending us topic suggestions and show feedback. We love hearing from all of you!
Here are the show notes from this episode:
- Moving from Thinking to Taking Action!
- If you don’t execute, nothing happens! Move away from analysis paralysis and towards action.
- Closing in on MINDSCAPING certification on Friday May 4th, 2018!
- Melissa Tiers will be arriving from New York to teach her Addictions Protocol
- Word of the Day: Vehicle – Getting from where you are to where you want to be…
- The Magic Question again! What do you want? or the Clean Language version: What would you like to have happen?
- Check out the Hypnotherapy Sandwich here.
- Identify the target in positive terms, because you’re the one who’s going to take action!
- Be very thorough in your changework so the change lasts…
- Don’t attempt to fix everything at once! One key thing or key big-chunk at a time is enough
- Chris says “Life is a Road-trip” which is a great metaphor!
- Stop blowing money? Or start saving money? What do you want?
- Tiny changes over time stack up and lead to great rewards. You have to start though…
- Write down your plan and make it manageable to avoid Overwhelm. Too much Chaos steals Order!
- The 2 Minute Rule! It enables you to get started NOW! Celebrate small victories…
- The Big Chunks of Life – Resources, Health, Money, Relationships…etc. What’s the priority for you?
- If I could only have one of these important things, which would it be?
- Clear the clutter, and the time-clutter! What will you remove that takes too much of your time?
A word from our sponsor: The Shizzjigg Corporation
Six Action Shoes:
- Navy blue formal shoes – Procedures, checklists, routines.
- Gray sneaker – Exploration, investigation, sneaking and gathering evidence.
- Brown brogues – Sensible shoes for practicality and pragmatic action.
- Orange gumboots – Firefighter boots for safety, emergencies, urgent problems.
- Pink slipper – Care, compassion, sensitivity, human feelings and comfort.
- Purple riding boots – Emperor on a horse. Leadership, command and Imperial authority.
Read Six Action Shoes by Edward De Bono. It’s an awesome book so buy it now!
Empowering Question: What will I take action on today to get myself moving toward where I want to be? What will I do this very day to get started in the optimal direction for my life?
Empowering Metaphor: The Minden Tidal Wave
Ending: The Border Crossing at the Maginot Line
Please leave a rating in iTunes, and send us your questions for future episodes! You can either email them as text or record them using your phone’s voice recorder and email us the audio file! Email address is info(at)mikemandelhypnosis.com
Important Links and Reminders:
Podcast listeners can get a fantastic deal on our Stress Relief audio training by following this link: https://mikemandelhypnosis.com/stress7.
We are teaching MINDSCAPING in May as well as hosting Melissa Tiers for an addictions workshop. You can get details on that and all other live events at our events page
Registration is open for our June and November Architecture of Hypnosis training in Toronto.The May has sold out. Email us if you need details on that.