Welcome to Brain Software Podcast, Episode # 133! On this podcast we discuss ten fantastic techniques for transforming people … useful for coaches, therapists or to use on yourself!
Here are the show notes:
Today we have Dr Dave Ambrose starting the show with an interesting rumour…Direct from the Hypnotic World Epicenter, Toronto Canada, this is Brain Software with Chris Thompson and Mike Mandel!
But we really need to ask the question:
Whatever happened to that old tranquility we used to know?
Hey Linda in the UK: THESE ARE DAYS OF VICTORY!!!
There is great stuff going down, Scro! We are prepping for Michael C. Anthony and the Toronto MINDSCAPING training in October! Come and train with us, in Toronto or London England. Check out all our upcoming events here, before you miss out forever…
- We got a weird email from Linda…She didn’t like our podcast 132 top ten list…
- Apparently Mike lacks comprehensive knowledge of hypnosis! Hahahahaha!!!
- Mike’s been accused of a lot of things, including arrogance, being old, etc., but never until now has he been accused of this!
- You don’t have to listen to us…but we think you should…
- THINK TANK WORDS OF THE DAY: REQUIREMENT REFLECTION MUD
- Chris has been thinking a lot about time management, and credits Jason Linett
- People sometimes put 80% of their time into the 20% of things that don’t matter!
- You cannot see a reflection in a muddy pool – Narcissus!
- Here come Top 10 Transformational Techniques!
- Linda will no doubt be disappointed with this list…
- Submodality shifts are first…Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic
- Are you in the scene, or seeing through your own eyes?
- Moving or still? Distant or close? 3D or flat? Etc.
- Submodalities are the building blocks of human experience!
- We are making new connexions at the average rate of 1,000,000 per second!
- Time lines are next! Tad James has great training on this modality…
- We code events spatially around us!
- A tiny imaginary train fixes the pseudo-heart attacks!
- Anchoring is awesomely powerful, both positive and negative!
- Elicit that peak state and anchor it to make it available…
- Mike had an anxiety anchor fire at the Canadian National Exhibition…
- You can overwhelm a negative anchor with a strong positive anchor!
- Number 4 is the Meta Model! It’s using language to clarify language, folks!
- The Meta Model clarifies and helps people get to the Deep Structure of the language…It prevents mind-reading!
- Correction: Mike says “Depressed is a nominalization” but he means Depression is a nominalization!
- The As If Frame can work wonders…How would you behave if you were a powerful person?
- Fake it until you become it! Put on the costume until you are the character! Mike would be the Joker…
- Number 6 is all kinds of tapping…Energy psychology, Be Set Free Fast, TFT, TFT, EFT, Faster EFT, and Mike’s 6 Step Tapping! Mike made a fibromyalgia treatment based on this. Find our YouTube channel (Mike Mandel Hypnosis) and search for fibromyalgia.
- Get the anxious Ego State in the executive to treat it…
- Part Therapy is Ego State Therapy. We are a classroom, folks!
Commercial Break: The Shyzzjigg Corporation
- Mike actually put his own modality, MINDSCAPING, on the list! You can point it at small things and huge things too! Learn it…
- Rapport is near and dear to Chris’ heart! He just has to get along…
- You can create or break rapport at will…
- Use the Grinder Secret: Pretend the person is important and fascinating…
- The Rewind Technique uses double dissociation…
- You can use this for all kinds of bad stuff and rewire your brain!
- You cannot have an emotion backwards! It just doesn’t work…
Empowering Question: What areas of my life can I improve to derive the greatest benefit…NOW…?
The Metafive – Mike’s Paranormal Day, October 2nd, 2007
Michael C. Anthony (in Mike Mandel’s opinion) might well be the best stage hypnotist of all time! It’s all about presentation and selling what you’re doing…He’s coming to Toronto!
Metafive: The firefighter and the potatoes
Ending: The Impossible Dream
Please leave a rating in iTunes, and send us your questions for future episodes! You can either email them as text or record them using your phone’s voice recorder and email us the audio file! Email address is info(at)mikemandelhypnosis.com
Important Links and Reminders:
Free video course on conversational hypnosis, also contains free companion mobile app.
Come and join us at the Architecture of Hypnosis training in Toronto! We are filling up the November 18-22 class in 2019.
See all of our upcoming live events here.