Ideomotor and ideosensory phenomena are awesome! Here's why...
Watch the Episode:
Introduction for Episode 203
Thanks Arnold for all your help in creating this podcast!
And even Terminators say that
THESE ARE DAYS OF VICTORY!!!
But beware...the T-1000 will try to reacquire...
Think Tank Words for This Episode
Show Notes for Episode 203
- PGM 2.0 is coming soon! It's all recorded and in pre-production!
- Ideosensory is idea produces sensation...
- Ideomotor is idea produces some sort of motion...
- Itching is one of the easiest sensations to create!
- Producing ideosensory phenomena is great in hypnosis stage shows!
- Ideomotor signals give us a super-highway into the unconscious mind!
- Leslie Lecron is known as the Father of Ideomotor Signals...
- Hellstromism uses ideomotor signals to seem like telepathy!
- The key to Hellstromism is to go quickly; not wait for signals...
- Mike found a hidden finger ring at Harbour Castle Hotel as a publicity stunt!
- Deep trances are not needed for ideomotor signals! NLP uses them too...
- Ideomotor signals are not usually smooth. They are jittery micro-movements...
- Always decide which finger is which if you do ideomotor work. Then they're consistent for you!
- Keep ideomotor signals simple! Why complicate it?
- Usually use the index finger on each hand!
- Having a person dissociate and float up above themself to see what signals are produced. Then just copy them!
- Bob Burns uses The Swan with all signals on one hand...
- Keep your face out of your notes when you're doing ideomotor work!
- Freddy Jacquin sets up a YES signal only!
- Karl Smith does ideomotor signals with the hands palm up!
- Chevreul's Pendulum is the early form of ideomotor work...
- The third signal is "I cannot answer YET..."
- Pendulums magnify the visibility of the signals!
- No deep trance is required for ideomotor work!
- The ISE (initial sensitizing event) can be found with ideomotor work!
- You can use ideomotor signals to unconsciously run events and clear negative emotions!
Special Report from Brado in Hypno North, Meaford Ontario!
- The signals MUST be unconscious! Look for over-compliance...
- Real signals might take a little time, and will often be twitchy...
- Jerry Kein used ideomotor signals and then fired a PGO Spike by yelling "Sleep!"
Empowering Question: Ask yourself...if I was relaxing on a cold winter's evening...and Edderd and Dooter came over with another stupid scheme...how would I eject them from my kitchen?
Metafive: Stages nightclub and the bikers who weren't bikers
Get the free NUVI course here!
Ending: The instant song!
Important Links and Reminders: