HypnoThoughts Live in Las Vegas was awesome! Here's why...And we also learn from Great Trainers! Here's what we've learned...
Watch the Episode:
Introduction for Episode 210
Today we're debriefing Las Vegas! And we're talking about the cool trainers we've learned from too...But there are more important things in life.
Like whatever happened to that old tranquility we used to know?
THESE ARE DAYS OF VICTORY!!!
So let’s get to it…
GREAT NEWS! The Architecture of Hypnosis live training is back! 5 awesome days with Chris and Mike in the Hypnotic World Epicenter, Toronto Canada! It's already filling up and you can Check out our events page for more information!
Think Tank Words for This Episode
Show Notes for Episode 210
- HypnoThoughts Live is an amazing conference! Plan to go next year...
- Our bowling team, The Wrecking Crue won again!
- The Rapport Vortex is awesome! We used it in Buffalo...
- The best valet in the world is at McCarran Airport in Las Vegas!
- Mike Mandel Hypnosis Academy is our online hypnosis training
- Anthony Jacquin really is Jack the Lad...
- Hypnotic scales are the particular trance of the researchers...
- If you use the word hypnosis, you'll tend to go higher on the hypnosis scale...
- Stop - Take a breath - Observe - Proceed
- Breath 5 times per minute - In for 6 seconds and out for 6 seconds
- Nick Spanos at Carleton University researched non-state hypnosis with Arthur Perlini
- The Sane Declaration by Mike Mandel - The decision has been made!
- Scott Sandland is an awesome hypnotist who came to hypnosis because of an injury...
- Scott shows up with no agenda; even if he's dealing with addiction!
- "That strikes me as one of those jobs that has a lot more to it than people realize..." - Scott Sandland
- We don't have a problem with hypnosis scripts, but they are training wheels...
- James Tripp is the guy known for Hypnosis Without Trance
- No formal induction is required to get a trance. No ritual needed...
- "Anything that assumes trance, causes trance." - Clark Hull
- "James brings in the weirdness of hypnosis..." - Melissa Tiers
- Tripp sees trance as an invitation to a creative experience...
- Erickson saw trance as a learning state...so does James Tripp
- Experience - Belief - Imagination - Physiology, etc., etc.
- Flag Testing: Are you getting a green flag or a red flag from the subject?
- Much hypnosis is exchanging one trance for a different one!
- Neurohandles are words that help us hang on to particular states...
- Change the neurohandle and you change the response!
- "What is your new truth?" - James Tripp
- Not SUDS but crude metrics: Is it better or worse? Just like an optometrist!
Empowering Question: What is your biggest discovery so far his year...that has been monumental in improving your life...and if you haven't found it yet...where will you look for it...NOW...
Metafive: Salvador Dali and The Little King
Ending: Metal Doll
Get the free NUVI course here!
Important Links and Reminders: