This is the Brain Software Podcast, and today we're talking all about what works, so hang in there...All you need is a good model!
Watch the Episode:
Introduction for Episode 194
Wouldn't it be great to model whatever you need to have an awesome life?
Well you can...because...
Can I have a glass of water please? I'm getting all panicky!
AND THESE ARE DAYS OF VICTORY!
We are here for you! And remember: We're at work right now.
Think Tank Words for This Episode
Show Notes for Episode 194
- Modeling doesn't mean you'll get exactly the same results as someone else!
- Don't reinvent the wheel! Find someone who already does it well...
- Unless you're doing something that's never been done before, you can find a model!
- When you read a biography, you are going close to source...
- Find a starting point first, in order to start!
- What do you want? What would you like to have happen?
- What is your evidence criteria? How will you know it's working, or not working?
- "I continued to apply the correct solution, which did not work, despite being the correct solution." - David Shyzzjigg
- Modeling makes everything easier!
- Aufnahmevermögen vs Aufmerksamkeitsverteilung
- Your distinction may not be the same as someone else's...
- What will make you likeable? Model someone who is already likeable in the context you want to be likeable!
- Are your beliefs reasonable? Make sure what you want is even possible!
- What mental movies are you making about your outcome? Are they empowering?
Special Report: Brado in Hypno North, Meaford Ontario
- Public speaking is a great skill to model! Education, Experience, Entertaining...
- Presentation skills will make you a much more effective presenter!
- Being on your phone tells the other person that they're unimportant...
- Give people your full attention!
- "How can I help you?"
- Listen and be receptive!
Empowering Question: Ask yourself, what am I going to accomplish...and who is the model I will use...to make all the changes...to open doors of opportunity...like never before?
Metafive: Cause she's all yours!
Get the free NUVI course here!
Ending: Be seeing you!
Important Links and Reminders: