This is the Brain Software Podcast, and we're talking about walking like a baby! That's because baby steps can improve (or ruin) your life!
Watch the Episode:
Introduction for Episode 193
Greetings from the home of RUSH, yet again!
Today we're all about compounding, which is a game-changer for all of us!
AND THESE ARE DAYS OF VICTORY!
So get ready to rock in the rooter...
And no shoofin the goofer, Dude!
Think Tank Words for This Episode
Show Notes for Episode 193
- Explanation is not explication!
- Cry "Uncle" and tap out if you have to...or don't!
- Keep things humourous to keep the brain firing...
- You don't have to make all your own mistakes! Learn from other people...
- A lot of people don't control the code that goes into their own brains...
- You are responsible for your own programming!
- Let's write our own software to make 2020 a phenomenal year!
- Pick from the list of things you might want to do for 2022 and do some compounding!
- Schema is important! You can break current patterns by adding requisite knowledge for new tasks...
- New information in your brain will open brand-new neural pathways!
- Putting something in you brain besides social media! Learn something new...
- Master Class vs The Great Courses! Both are awesome!
- Audio books are a great way to learn while driving, walking, exercising...
- Add to your musical taste! Listen to RUSH!
- Question: What new thing do you want to learn?
- You are investing all of your 24 hours in something!
- One Word is back! Mike's was Faith and Chris' was Purblind...
- Using one word is a nominalization that's better than goal setting, so use it!
- Mike's One Word for 2022 was RESILIENCE (Now it's DISCIPLINE)
- Question: What will you do to increase your resilience in 2022?
- My life is like a...? 2022 will be like what?
- You can use random words to spark creative solutions to problems!
- Use metaphors and random words to design 2022 in advance!
- Incrementalism will work for you!
- Question: How will you use incrementalism to plan your year and make tiny steps that lead to huge wins?
- A year is a good length of time to make baby step changes that can transform your life!
- Question: If money was not an issue, what would you do with your time?
- Question: Who in your life has been wasting your time, and what will you do about it in 2022?
- You are the product of the five people you spend the most time with! - John Lee Dumas
- When people are dragging you down like a boat anchor, you have to take some serious action!
- Question: What will you change that's long overdue?
- Fasting a couple of days a week is a great way to lose weight. Check out Dr Jason Fung's stuff...
- Question: What relationships in your life need to be strengthened?
- Gardens need to be tended, and so do relationships!
- Question: Who are your greatest allies for the challenges that lie ahead?
Special Report! There has been another Gus Grissom sighting!
- Question: What has been a big blind spot for you and what does your unconscious say when you ask it, and what resources do you have to create another income stream?
- Get a side-hustle! It can become an amazing income stream...
- Your passions will drive your energy! What lights up your circuitry?
Empowering Question: Ask yourself, since I've learned some of this stuff in previous podcasts...and have still not gotten around to applying what I've learned...what makes it different this time...so I'll make real progress...in improving all aspects of my life?
Metafive: Frank Soda and the signed guitar!
Get the free NUVI course here!
Important Links and Reminders:
- The agree and repeat process video training is here, and it's free.
- This is our free video course on conversational hypnosis.