This is the Brain Software Podcast, and we're talking about walking like a baby! That's because baby steps can improve (or ruin) your life!
Watch the Episode:
Introduction for Episode 192
Greetings from the home of RUSH!
Whether you want to change your life for good, or ill...all that matters is:
THESE ARE DAYS OF EXTREME VICTORY!
So get ready to rock...
Think Tank Words for This Episode
Show Notes for Episode 192
- Compliance sets control behaviour in tiny increments
- The reason for a suggestibility test is to produce heteroaction
- Heteroaction means that when a subject fulfills a hypnotic suggestion it increases their predisposition to fulfill another, unrelated suggestion
- Heteroaction and compliance sets have much in common
- Compliance sets work through incrementalism and produce obedience momentum
- Powerful change can be a simple matter!
- Weight loss can be easy through incrementalism
- Beware of "overdoingitism"!
- Improve relationships through baby steps
- Saying Yes more than No is great in relationships!
- Ask if there's a good reason for saying no
- Why might there be a good reason for saying Yes?
- Our friend Paul says Yes way too often!
- Avoid becoming a doormat...Keep your boundaries intact...
- People lose freedoms one millimeter at a time...
- "Bet you can't eat just one!" - Lay's potato chips ad
- Free commercial for Brock Street Brewery!
- The summer of beer can pack on the weight gradually...
- In hypnosis or coaching we use incrementalism to improve people's lives
- Surveys use incrementalism too! Just a couple of questions...at first...
Commercial Break: Tonight on the Cydonia Network...Jenny and the Smooth One
- The porn industry functions through incrementalism
- The movie Fame gives an example of this
- Most people underestimate what they can do in one year, and overestimate what they can do in ten
- What positive changes can you make with incrementalism?
- Change your health and wellness through baby steps...
- Regret is heavier than resistance!
Empowering Question: Ask yourself what are the incremental changes that are happening in your life that are leading to something negative, and how will I reign them in, and what tiny and almost insignificant changes will I make now that will lead to a positive outcome?
Metafive: Danny and the Limousine
Get the free NUVI course here!
Ending: I can make you laugh...