This is the Brain Software Podcast, and today we're looking at the amazing Pareto Principle, and how to make it work in your life!
Watch the Episode:
Introduction for Episode 188
Wow...It's already podcast 188...Where did the time go?
Or more importantly...
So whatever happened to that old tranquility we used to know?
And why is that important?
THESE ARE DAYS OF VICTORY!
So settle in, because it's all coming down...
Think Tank Words for This Episode
Show Notes for Episode 188
- The Pareto Principle is the 80/20 rule
- It's a useful way of looking at things!
- What 20% of the things in your life cause 80% of the waste?
- 80% of any discussion on the Pareto Principle is a waste of time!
- Pareto Principle really is everywhere...
- Personal Development Academy 2.0 coming soon...
- Everybody wants to feel better!
- RETRACTION: Mike's wife no longer goes recreational shopping. That was a long time ago...
- What are the 20% of the things you do that prevent you from having recreational time?
- Front end load the 20% of things that give you 80% of the stress!
- 80% of the words in this podcast are spoken by Chris Thompson!
Special Report from Hypno-North in Meaford Ontario!
- What are the areas that you can cut wasteful spending and use it on something useful
- 20% of the people in your life will cause you 80% of the stress and grief...
- Most people with normal jobs spend 80% of their free time at work!
- You are the CEO of your own life!
- 80% of the arguments in a relationship are about 20% of the issues...
- 20% of podcasts go on and on way too long 80% of the time
Empowering Question: What is the 20% of your life that's the most important, and how will you spend 80% of your time on it?
Metafive: The 1973 Lincoln Continental and young Adolf Hitler
Get the free NUVI course here!
Ending: I can make you laugh...