You have found the Brain Software Podcast with Chris Thompson and Mike Mandel! On this episode, we draw from the work of Dr David Lieberman…
Watch the Episode:
Introduction for Episode 182
Welcome to the one, the only, Shyzzjigg Universe!
So just say “Loochie” and realize at the deepest part of your being, that
THESE ARE DAYS OF VICTORY!
Settle in for the good stuff, because your heroes have arrived…
Take it away, Fritz and Jeff!
Think Tank Words for This Episode
Show Notes for Episode 182
- Dr Lieberman is one of our favourite psychologists and authors!
- Never be lied to Again, is a great book!
- No eye-contact is a sign of guilt - The guilty person does not want to face you!
- Lack of animation (hands in pockets, etc.) Although psychopathy has grandiose gestures…
- Inconsistent response - Smiling when they hear bad news, etc.
- Watch for the initial expression before they can edit themself…
- Words and gestures out of synch! Gestures following like an afterthought to add veracity…
- Deceptive expressions are often confined to the mouth area and don’t involve the eyes!
- Usually, only guilty people get defensive…
- Learn the anti-mugging walk and walk confidently!
- Watch for people heading to the door - literally, or in their body language! They don’t like that topic being discussed.
- Liars typically don’t point! Pointing adds emphasis…
- Physical barriers indicate discomfort! Have nothing on the table in between you…
- A truth teller is glad to clarify, whereas a liar tries to get away from the uncomfortable topic…
- Lieberman says that eople who say they cannot be budged are very easy to influence!
An Important Message from our Sponsor, The Shyzzjigg Corporation!
- When you ask a question, a truthful person doesn’t have to think about how to answer you…
- Make direct eye-contact! But don’t stare like Charles Manson!
- Learn how to do the blank stare…
- Use gestures to make your point!
Empowering Question: Ask yourself…which one of Dr Lieberman’s awesome hacks…has resonated with me…and what will I do today…to ensure that I begin to use it…to great advantage…now…?
Metafive: 1227 York Mills Road and Brookbanks Park
Get the free NUVI course here!
Ending: The Dracula Game