Hello and welcome to the Brain Software Podcast with Chris Thompson and Mike Mandel. This is episode #171 where we discuss everything that you need to know about confidence, so stick around...
Watch the Episode:
Introduction for Episode 171
Yes, we're looking at even more ways of being confident! It's within your reach, Scro, so stay tuned and learn something awesome that you can use to change your state and your life...
And regardless of the location of that old tranquility we used to know...
THESE ARE DAYS OF VICTORY!!!
Think Tank Words for This Episode
Show Notes for Episode 171
- Confidence is the awareness that the resources available are sufficient for the task at hand
- How does anyone rate their own self-confidence? Is it a feeling?
- SUDs gives us a subjective unit of distress to evaluate problems or pain
- We respond to our perception of confidence rather than actuality
- Roger Bannister broke the four minute mile, and all of a sudden, lots of people broke it!
- Are you confident about anything rated 10 / 10?
- You can even be confident about your own ineptness!
- Check in with your balcony people: What things in life am I good at?
- Achieving things feels better than thinking about things!
- What will you do about that acquired internal critical voice?
- Read biographies of highly successful and confident people!
- Use the Grinder model to get into powerful states!
- Feel free to congratulate yourself when you get it right...
- Sometimes confidence happens when we're pushed out of the nest!
- You can read the Instant Influence blog here!
Tonight... - Larry Gomez: The man who might be French, this June 22nd on the Capitulation Network!
- You can even fail spectacularly! It's a great reframe...
- You can build confidence through graphotherapy in as little as 28 days
- Underline your signature and become more self-reliant!
- Push your T bars higher and make them longer too!
- Look for a reason to compliment someone and give the reason after you do...
Ask yourself: What means will you use to enhance every aspect of your confidence and make sure you will take on something that will build your self-confidence and change everything for you? What steps will you take today to ensure you have more self-confidence in new and remarkable ways?
Metafive: Experts, and the cure for the common cold
Ending: Brian Kennedy, Bryce-Morgan, and the rhubarb for Ballgasm
Important Links and Reminders:
- The agree and repeat process video training is here, and it's free.
- This is our free video course on conversational hypnosis.