Welcome to Episode 51 of Brain Software with Mike Mandel and Chris Thompson! We’ve got another interesting and hypnotic discussion that I think you’re going to love. You’ll discover how to build powerful trances and make effective (positive) suggestions.
Here are the show notes for this episode:
- Mike talks about the discussions made on the previous podcast and shows how to get even further.
- The main topic discussed this week is about the laws of suggestion. What are they? Listen up to find out.
- The purpose of truth and logic in hypnosis or in making suggestions
- What will happen if we bring in emotions into hypnosis or with suggestion?
- Chris talks about the video series we recently published involving Mike debunking common hypnois myths.
- Mike talks about how to generate good rapport with a subject.
- Mike discussed the topic of literalness and Raphael Rhodes’s Theory of Psychic Relative Exclusion.
Empowering Question:Who in your life are you most able to influence and how will you do it for their benefit today?
Closing metaphor: Canada Geese at the Parking Lot
Please leave a rating for this podcast in iTunes! Go leave a rating in iTunes, and send in your questions by emailing questions (at) MikeMandelHypnosis (dot) com.