Welcome to Brain Software Podcast, Episode # 114 where we continue our discussion on the useful Principles of Hypnosis!
And check out the show notes below while you’re listening. Make sure you send in your hypnosis questions, which will be used in future podcasts! We are here in Toronto, and we’re always here for YOU!
Here are the show notes:
Here are Chris and Jeff asking that musical question:
Whatever happened to that old tranquility we used to know? And the answer is always the same:
These are days of victory!!!
- So come and get serviced, as we continue our Fundamentals of Hypnosis Series…
- Architecture of Hypnosis is well-over half sold-out! Book it now, before the prices go up on January 1st…
- June and November AoH classes will be opening as soon as possible, to help people beat the price increase!
- Wizard School is coming up in April at the University of Toronto Campus. Mike is teaching the stuff he’s always wanted to teach!
- The Jacquin tag-team super combo training will be on May 11 and 12, 2019, so you can train with both them and Chris and I, in a week!
- Book with us before Mike gets some horrible death sentence and you miss it all!
- Contest Winners! The Dinner Guest lists have flooded in, and we have three winners! The prizes will be awesome too!
- David asks about what hypnosis actually is. What model of trance do we use here at MMHA?
- Hypnosis: It’s not what you think it is…It’s what you think it is!
- It’s the attention fixation that’s making eye-fixation work!
- Relaxation alone will not give you a trance. You need to establish selective thinking, according to Dave Elman.
- Wiping the slate clean occurs with a PGO Spike. It prepares the mind for suggestion.
- The 7 plus or minus 2 Model for the conscious mind – George Miller. The flashlight in the basement model…
- Uptime and Downtime. In Uptime you become a feedback mechanism with no self-awareness. Downtime is trance.
- You can get our awesome Power Inductions training here.
A word from our Sponsor –
- The Honey Hallmark Show Premiere, Season Nine! Honey’s back from Guantanamo Bay and off to Fairmile Asylum!
- Winnie asks: Clients often say they don’t feel they were hypnotized. Is it working?
- Chris unpacks and details a lot of naturally occurring trance states, that don’t feel any different, but they’re working!
- They way you do trance is perfect for you!
- Convincers are a way of showing the subject that she was in a trance. Catalepsy is a great convincer!
- The Ericksonian convincers are time distortion and amnesia.
- A positive memory can also be a convincer…
- You don’t have to believe you were hypnotized in order for it to be effective!
- Send your questions to: info(at)mikemandelhypnosis.com and we’ll answer them on this podcast!
Empowering Questions: Ask yourself…What can I simplify in my hypnotic work by dealing with principles instead of scripts? And what is the script of my life that I need to stop reciting to people?
Empowering Metafive: The elephant and the tent peg
Ending: The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh
Please leave a rating in iTunes, and send us your questions for future episodes! You can either email them as text or record them using your phone’s voice recorder and email us the audio file! Email address is info(at)mikemandelhypnosis.com
Important Links and Reminders:
Get our free rapid inductions tutorial because it’s really awesome!
Get our iPhone app NUVI at the App Store to learn Ericksonian language.
Come and join us at the Architecture of Hypnosis training in Toronto! We are booking the course in May 2019 now! Book before the price goes up on January 1st, 2019! Stay a couple of extra days, and learn from the fabulous Jacquins too…