Welcome to Brain Software Podcast, Episode # 113 where we begin a spirited discussion on the Principles of Hypnosis!
And check out the show notes below while you’re listening. Make sure you send in your hypnosis questions, which will be used in future podcasts! We are here for YOU!
Here are the show notes:
- The General Principles that lead to excellence in hypnosis!
- We’re high on hypnotic power, and you can be too!
- This is the start of a mini-series…
- We’re going to give you solid material, despite the involvement of The Shyzzjigg Corp.
- Come to Toronto and train with us in the May Architecture of Hypnosis course!
- You cannot say b*stard in a podcast!
- In May, the amazing Jacquins are coming to Toronto! Come and join us…
- Keep it simple! Complexity doesn’t equal intelligence…KEEP IT SIMPLE!
- Mike invents the “There’s no need to” intervention, which is hilarious!
- Mike’s Neo-Ericksonian Paradigm of hypnosis explained…
- What is ordinary conversation? Chris says it doesn’t sound weird.
- We teach the difficult stuff up front. That’s what our deck of hypnosis cards is for…
- Focus on the Client! Make it all about them, not you…and not your notes!
- We work in Uptime, with no self-awareness; not Downtime (trance) with profound self-awareness.
- This all applies to hypnosis shows too!
- Avoid scripts, except as a study aid…Learn from them, but don’t read them at clients! You must be able to adjust to the moment…
A word from our Sponsor – The Pilot Episode: Bitchard: The man who hates everything!
- Be The Hypnotist! Be the authority…that’s who you are! There can only be one expert in the room!
- Be the one who runs the session and runs the show! You must drive the experience for the client…
- Maintain rapport! You have to build it first though. Rapport is the glue that holds trance together…
- We’re back to simplifying! Don’t reinvent the wheel; learn what works and use it!
- Check out our Power Inductions Tutorial here! You can download it now! (You’re welcome!)
- Aim for Mastery! Avoid dilettantism at all costs! Get brilliant at a few things, rather than a lot of things half-assed!
Empowering Questions: Ask yourself: What areas of my life has negative thinking affected, and what will I do today, to replace those negative thoughts with more empowering thoughts? What will I do today to switch-off stinkin’ thinkin’, and move to thoughts that empower my life?
Empowering Metafive: 1227
Ending: The Bastard Song
Please leave a rating in iTunes, and send us your questions for future episodes! You can either email them as text or record them using your phone’s voice recorder and email us the audio file! Email address is info(at)mikemandelhypnosis.com
Important Links and Reminders:
Get our free rapid inductions tutorial because it’s really awesome!
Get our iPhone app NUVI at the App Store to learn Ericksonian language.
Come and join us at the Architecture of Hypnosis training in Toronto! We are booking the course in May 2019 now! Book before the price goes up on January 1st, 2019! Stay a couple of extra days, and learn from the fabulous Jacquins too…