Welcome to Brain Software Podcast, Episode # 112 where we talk all about the unconscious mind.
And be sure to check out the show notes below while you’re listening. Send in your questions and ideas for future episodes, because Chris and Mike enjoy including your questions in the podcast!
Here are the show notes:
- We’re currently teaching the November Architecture of Hypnosis class, and our next live training is in May 2019, the class is half full, and the price goes up in January.
- Mike is the keynote speaker at Hypnothoughts Live 2019. Come to Las Vegas this coming August. Hang out with us!
- Think Tank Word of the Day: Decomposition
- We discuss an email from Daren in Toronto. He’s not able to “fire” the negative person in his life because it is his mother!
- Mike and Chris discuss he idea of trying to control someone else’s outcome, which is often futile.
- NLP intervention – Theatre of the Mind – How are you exquisitely maintaining the behaviour of this other person?
- We discuss the six characteristics of responses from the unconscious mind, as shared with us by David Snyder. Thanks to Seth for bringing this to our attention in the first place.
A word from our Sponsor – And Proof Weights by Shyzzjigg Corporation.
- Why do we use the terms “conscious” and “unconscious” instead of “sub-conscious” or “superconscious”?
- Does the conscious mind even exist? Does it matter?
- What part of us sleeps? All parts? What about under anaesthetic?
Empowering Questions: Chris comes up with it on the spot. What will you do differently today, than yesterday, to become more positive and help the negative people in your life … and build an awesome life?
Empowering Metafive: Don’t be stupid
Ending: Sunglasses at Night
Please leave a rating in iTunes, and send us your questions for future episodes! You can either email them as text or record them using your phone’s voice recorder and email us the audio file! Email address is info(at)mikemandelhypnosis.com
Important Links and Reminders:
Get our iPhone app NUVI at the App Store to learn Ericksonian language.
SOLD OUT! Our November Architecture of Hypnosis training at the University of Toronto is full. We are booking the course in May 2019 now! Book before the price goes up on January 1st, 2019.