Welcome to Brain Software Podcast, Episode # 109! Aftermath of Las Vegas…and the birds are back with us at this place in the sun…
These are days of victory, Scro!
And be sure to check out the show notes below while you’re listening. Send in your questions and ideas for future episodes, because Chris and Mike are here for all of you…Please head over to iTunes and give Brain Software a 5 Star Rating .
Here are the show notes from this episode:
- Chris has a brand-new doggie! No more allergies! Photo included here …
- Mike is getting thinner and thinner and has a new belt…he’s ready to neck-crank and bag-rip almost anyone!
- The Wellness Academy is awesome!
- Architecture of Hypnosis for November is SOLD OUT! May class is now open for you to book your place, so take action!
- Oh no! Our prices are officially going up on January 1st, 2019!
- Offers have come in from Australia and England. They want us to teach!
- Come to Toronto! This is where it’s hypnotically happening!
- The Bag Men of Edward the Confessor again!
- We have attracted a lot of new Hypnotic Storm Riders…
- Read Freddy Jacquin’s amazing hypnosis book! He’s our friend…
- We’re fans of Freddy’s Arrow Technique
- We will bring at least one of the Jacquins to Toronto!
- A big shout-out to Coby from Texas!
- Our new deck of Ericksonian hypnosis cards is now available!
- Our NUVI app is also now available for iPhone and yes, Android too!
- Check out our free training with the NUVI app…
Think Tank random Word of the Day: Car
- Mike worked on identical twins and their warts…
- Mike used The Swan! Bob Burns would be proud…
- Second twin was a REM Induction with a PGO Spike…
A word from our sponsor: When the lawn tree blooms!
- Context-free humour, anyone? Grease it down!
- William Wood is our awesome colleague and friend!
- The barber doesn’t cut his own hair…
- Thanks to Bill Wood, Mike is wasp allergy free!
- Stress and shock make you vulnerable to suggestion!
- Even psoriasis will respond to suggestion.
- Chris is going to be a better listener! What did you say?
Empowering Questions: Ask yourself: What limitation am I living with, and how will I improve my life when I totally eliminate that limitation?
Empowering Metafive: Bob Burns and the prevented suicide!
Ending: Please leave a rating in iTunes, and send us your questions for future episodes! You can either email them as text or record them using your phone’s voice recorder and email us the audio file! Email address is info(at)mikemandelhypnosis.com
Important Links and Reminders:
Get our iPhone app NUVI at the App Store to learn Ericksonian language.
Our live class with James Tripp was an incredible success and you can pre-order the digital edition here.
SOLD OUT! Our November Architecture of Hypnosis training at the University of Toronto is full. We are booking the course in May 2019 now!