Welcome to Brain Software podcast, episode # 105, and we’ve got a great one for you today.
Today we discuss the power of working with your own ego states, research vs training…and much more!
Be sure to check out the show notes below while you’re listening. Send in your questions and ideas for future episodes, because Chris and Mike are here for all of you…Please head over to iTunes and give Brain Software a 5 Star Rating!
Here are the show notes from this episode:
- We’re excited about Hypnothoughts Live coming up in just a few weeks.
- James Tripp is coming to Toronto in September. He’s teaching on hypnotic phenomena and change work
- Think Tank word for today is chemical…think about how two substances can mix and make major change happen, or how powerful change can happen simply based on the movement of tiny electrons!
- The rewind technique is also known as the “fast phobia cure” in NLP. Gary asks if we have any research to support its use. We do not. We discuss the difference between a researcher and a practitioner.
- Chris is distracted by a phone call from his mechanic!
- Mike has become a big fan of Inner Active cards which he discusses having used to negotiate between two ego stages in order to get even more lean.
- Chris highly recommends a podcast by Dr. Peter Attia called “The Drive”
- Mike reviews Bob Burns’ ideomotor signalling protocol called “The Swan”. We highly recommend it.
- Why does modern music suck? MEE – The mere exposure effect!
Empowering Question: What still needs to be done to have a great 2018, and what will I do now to make it happen? What is still undone in my life to create a great year, and what massive action will I take in that direction…NOW…
Empowering Metafive: Niagara College, and the shoulder-spin blood choke
Ending: The smoke goes up the chimney just the same
Please leave a rating in iTunes, and send us your questions for future episodes! You can either email them as text or record them using your phone’s voice recorder and email us the audio file! Email address is info(at)mikemandelhypnosis.com
Important Links and Reminders:
Podcast listeners can get a fantastic deal on our Stress Relief audio training by following this link: https://mikemandelhypnosis.com/stress7.
You can always find out what’s coming up by going to our events page, including the guest training from James Tripp in September and the upcoming Hypnothoughts Live class in Las Vegas.
Nearly sold out: Our November Architecture of Hypnosis training at the University of Toronto. We have less than 10 seats left.