Mike Mandel and Chris Thompson are back for Session 17 of the best hypnosis podcast on the planet!
Here’s what we’ve got for you in Podcast Session 17:
- What is handwriting analysis and how does it correspond to hypnosis?You’ll find this stuff fascinating.
- What is age regression? What about “past life regression”? If you don’t believe in past lives but a client does, should you tamper with the client’s model of the world?
- What’s a good NLP technique for detraumatization?
- Learn about the amazing Enneagram personality typing system. It is always fascinating to hear Mike talk about this.
- Can you utilize analog marking (and embedded commands) in a text message? Answer: NO. Mike explains why. Don’t be fooled by some of the junk you see on YouTube 🙂
- There are three types of animals that can appear to be hypnotized. What are they and is it really hypnosis?
- How do you use hypnosis to improve a skill such as Forex Trading? (question from a listener)
- What can a hypnotherapist do when a client doesn’t want to discuss the details of a problem? (Hint: Content free therapy!)
The closing metaphor is about Canadian pianist, Glen Gould. What a wonderful story.
Sign up for Mike Mandel’s quickly approaching hypnosis training: This amazing training course runs for 5 days the week of Sept 24-28th at St Michael’s College on the University of Toronto campus. Registrations are happening. Don’t miss out. Class capacity is limited.
Remember to go leave a rating in iTunes, and send in your questions by emailing questions (at) MikeMandelHypnosis (dot) com.[audio: http://traffic.libsyn.com/brainsoftware/MMH_Podcast_17.mp3 ]