Brain Software with Mike Mandel – Podcast Session 01

Brain Software hypnosis podcast
Well it’s official. We now have a podcast. The official title is “Brain Software” and we had a blast recording the first session yesterday.

You can also now find this show in iTunes and it will arrive on the BlackBerry Podcast app within a few days. You can also listen to it directly in this post via the embedded player below.

In this first session we discuss hypnotherapy, stage hypnosis, covert hypnosis, NLP and much more. We are looking for your feedback to make the show completely awesome.

We need your help!

1. Please subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
  2. Give the show an honest rating in iTunes.
  3. Tell people about the show.
  4. Email us with any questions and topics you want to hear about.

Hit the play button below:

, , ,

16 Responses to Brain Software with Mike Mandel – Podcast Session 01

1. Susanne Breitwieser November 17, 2011 at 6:53 pm #

I just listened to you first podcast- Fellas it was brilliant. I have studied hypnosis with Mike and can’t always make it for a refresher when he teaches. This is a phenomenal way for me to keep in touch, hone my abilities and really embed the techniques that Mike has so brilliantly taught and of course learn more… Thank you both………….

• Chris November 18, 2011 at 2:09 am #

Thanks Susanne! If you’ve got suggestions for future show topics please send them our way. And make sure to leave a review in iTunes. It helps our ratings.

2. Adrienne November 18, 2011 at 6:36 am #

Hi Mike and Chris, I enjoyed this podcast enormously and am delighted with the Art Gallery – content free scripts are so powerful, I am always looking out for them. I love the stories and examples given. You have a very inviting style of talking. Cheers Adrienne

• Chris November 18, 2011 at 1:31 pm #

Hi Adrienne,

Thanks for the comment! This brings up a great point for our next show – scripts. It is best to develop great skills and not use scripts at all. After all, each subject is different. Instead of scripts we have frameworks that are flexible. The one exeption is the Elman induction. We say “Don’t mess with perfection”. I will throw this one out to Mike on another show.

3. Jim C November 18, 2011 at 11:27 am #

I really enjoyed your podcast and look forward to hearing more (just noticed I cover 2 rep systems, wait 3 enjoyed was K).

4. Didi Vergados November 18, 2011 at 7:48 pm #

I learned a lot more about hypnosis that will help me in my practice. Thanks Chris & Mike for providing your knowledge and expertise.

Didi Vergados Director of The Bloom Center For Hypnotherapy

5. Gabriel C November 20, 2011 at 3:55 am #

I have found Dr. Mike Mandel´s products really helpfull 🙂 . I am not a hyptonist but I like to use NLP and hypnosis to live a better quality life. I really enjoyed the podcast.

6. Antonio November 21, 2011 at 2:52 am #

Would you guys want to team up on a podcast?

Antonio

• Chris November 21, 2011 at 6:40 pm #

Hey Antonio – let’s talk! Somebody mentioned your hypnosis podcast to me a couple of weeks ago. I’m emailing you directly …

7. Paul CR Harrison November 23, 2011 at 1:45 pm #

Very nice little podcast. Mike and Chris both entertain and educate, using everyday terms about Hypnosis for therapy, hypnosis for entertainment, NLP… and best of all, some insights to how our minds work that we can use in daily life !

I also found the positivity and optimism carries into the listener. It’s a nice change to listen to a podcast that has energy, and is both easy and enjoyable to follow.

My favourite line: “Life should be easy, enjoyable, and vaguely annoying for those around you. Just kidding about the annoying part.” (paraphrasing).

Perfect for the drive into work, while doing stationary bike at the gym, or anytime you need to break the monotony of a day.

Cheers !

Paul CR Harrison (C.Ht, C.MH, C.MNLP)

8. Hi Chris & Mike,
    Loved this first podcast and look forward to many more.
    Susan

9. Dr.Paul McCutcheon November 29, 2011 at 2:26 am #

Understanding how the brain functions is as complex as it gets-hypnosis is likewise as mystifying as we can imagine . There is nobody better able to lead us on practical enlightened journey of discovery than Mike Mandel . I am looking forward to the next excursion.

10. Liam November 29, 2011 at 8:13 pm #

Great Talk guys… especially the bit on anchors.
    Can you tell me how to create a successful anchor for myself.
    For example, I would love to get up every morning and have a strong desire to do 30mins of Yoga and Qigong and do it naturally and happily.
    Can you show me how to do this.
    Isn’t jujitsu similar to Tai Chi and Kung Fu?
    Always have great respect for Internal Martial Arts.
    Thanks guys.

Liam in Ireland

• Chris November 29, 2011 at 11:04 pm #

Hi Liam – we should be able to chat more on this in Podcast #4. The classic code NLP “swish” pattern is one way you could rewire yourself to naturally be in state to do those activities in the morning. It’s not exactly the same thing as anchoring, but same outcome.

To actually build the anchor you need to put yourself in peak state by vividly imagining how good it feels to DO these things and get the benefits. Do it ASSOCIATED (rather than dissociated) and get to a very strong feeling. Then set the anchor to something unique, such as something you’ll look at (visually) first thing when you wake up in the morning. I would repeat the anchor-setting a few times to make sure it’s strong.

Mike will have more to say. His Peak Performance CD also has a bunch of great stuff to use.

11. Liam December 7, 2011 at 3:36 pm #

Hi Chris,

Thanks for explaining that so well.
    I will try that.
    I will have a look again at Mike’s ‘Peak Performance’ CD.

Enjoying the Podcast?

Subscribe FREE and get the Brain Software e-Book where Mike Shares his Best Tips!
  • We'll also email you some of our BEST videos and strategies
  • We'll notify you when we publish a new podcast episode.
x