Chris interviews “Relationship Mike” (our beta test podcast)

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I had Mike Mandel over to my home studio to record an informal interview on the topic of relationships.

In case you don’t watch a lot of daytime TV, Mike Mandel has been a regular guest on the CBC Television show, The Steven and Chris Show. They call him “Relationship Mike” because he comes on to handle all sorts of questions from couples.

So this is our beta test of what we’d like to turn into a regular podcast about communication, personal development, hypnosis, and anything else that our audience wants!

Go ahead and hit the play button below.

But more important, make sure you give us feedback in the comment area below. Do you like the format? What topics do you want Mike to talk about in future episodes? Speak your mind.

Download in MP3 format

, , ,

11 Responses to Chris interviews “Relationship Mike” (our beta test podcast)

1. Lance Hunter November 3, 2011 at 1:10 pm #

Thanks for the great podcast! I can see I have no shortage of zombies, phantoms and the occasional missile launch in my house. Viewing those issues in such a manner will be very helpful in clearing them out of our lives. Please keep the podcasts coming.

2. Ira Glasner November 3, 2011 at 3:39 pm #

What amazing insights! This really presented me with a new way of thinking about things. I have an advanced degree in Psychology and it reminds me of a more practical version of some of the things taught by Jung. I will use this to make some significant changes in the way that I deal with my unconscious. This is practical psychology at it’s best.

3. Bea November 4, 2011 at 1:45 am #

Good stuff……. 🙂 so true.

4. Connie November 4, 2011 at 3:53 pm #

Thank you so much for this podcast! It’s a perfect timing this morning I am so mad of someone but this gives me some relief on how I control my emotions and not dropping the bomb. I hope to hear more of your topic.

5. Nat Nicholls November 4, 2011 at 6:30 pm #

I think Chris asked really good questions, and all great advice Mike, but the one thing that I would have preferred you not to do is to try and distinguish between the way men and women’s brains react, behave, think or feel differently – for example, cortisol and adrenaline can affect women in a similar way as you described them affecting men, or women might want closure in the same way you describe men want. I think this division you make might be irrelevant to your great and interesting points. I am glad you mention ‘as a generalisation’ though. PS. Could your ex have identified really strongly with Mary Poppins?!

• Chris November 16, 2011 at 2:29 pm #

Hi Nat – thanks for your comment! I think we all agree here. Mike’s pretty careful about disclosing when something is a generalization. And I think the audience always has to be aware that general comments don’t always apply to each listener. Point well taken.

Feel free to throw out ideas for discussion on our next show!

6. Samia November 5, 2011 at 7:04 pm #

I definitely love the things you write and post Chris. It was worth listening to because of its simple yet insightful message. Would love to hear more! Thanks.

7. cheryl scott November 9, 2011 at 2:53 am #

I am going to school and like hypnosis and heard about you from friends. I would like a demo on your memory hypnosis. I am having a rough time on memory in school. Thanks Cheryl Scott

• Chris November 16, 2011 at 2:16 pm #

Hi Cheryl – what school are you at? Mike’s memory CD is outstanding. The conscious track (teaching track, no trance) shows you how to easily begin to remember names by attaching them to facial features. He also teaches you how to recall large lists in order or out of order with relative ease.

8. Nancy November 19, 2011 at 12:57 am #

Thankyou I enjoyed the podcast. I can definitely find Dr. Mike Mandel’s relationship tips useful, looking forward to more.
    Nancy

Enjoying the Podcast?

Subscribe FREE and get the Brain Software e-Book where Mike Shares his Best Tips!
  • We'll also email you some of our BEST videos and strategies
  • We'll notify you when we publish a new podcast episode.
x